Yahoo
non

Derpy Cardcaptor Derpy Cardcaptor

great animation i did watch this first on youtube but you do your animations the same they are the best they are better then my drawing and that is great because my mom didnt do good when she was 11 so do the animation the same alfa995 so ya good animation so bye.

Zelda Milk Zelda Milk

really funny great joke on the title and how did link get that cloak that is weird and i like the funny thing that happens at the end

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

great animation it is a great story but sad i almost cryed and when winter came that scared me but it was great for my rateing to the story i cant express it is 11/10 iwas rhymeing because the story was a poem.

Boss Level shootout Boss Level shootout

i love the game sorry for accidently giving you a 1 on the voteing meter

Miniduck responds:

Hi, no problem! Things happens :)
You also can support me by getting Android version and by giving it 5 stars.
I'll be very pleased :)

Good luck!

Writer Idle Writer Idle

the loading is taking a real long time for the game unless because the game is still being made but you cant get the loading screen to go faster but i am giving the game 5 stars because of how the game might be

World Eater Idle World Eater Idle

great game the graphics are great the upgrades are amazing for the game. and there a perfect number of planets.

Steven Universe - The Second Gem War Steven Universe - The Second Gem War

great art it does look like a real artist from the show made this and you colored it in but you drew it and it looks sad

ZeTrystan responds:

Well thanks! And... thanks? :D Hahaha.